Sunday, March 1, 2020

I read "MazuBaka" and was surprised at all the videos we can watch from the QR code at the end!

That makes me happy!

↓↓↓

Takumi-san!
I read your book "Mazu Baka" !
and I was surprised at all the videos we can watch from the QR code at the end!!!😍
The videos were really easy to understand and I've been watching it multiple times! 
I feel like I received a present way beyond just my purchase of the book !!
Thank you so much!!

Here's a comment I received!
Thank you so much!


まず、バカになろうまず、バカになろう
1,320円
Amazon

__________________________


Calling for all Mazu Girls ♪
yu_jin726kyo_ko@yahoo.co.jp
__________________________

↓↓↓Information on Corona Virus↓↓↓Taking a cold shower〜!↓↓↓

__________________________

It won an award at the Berlin International Film Fest! 

__________________________