Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Doctor said, "Yahoo News reported that Vitamin C is good and now I'm really busy"

A doctor I know said
"Yahoo news reported that Vitamin C is good, so now I'm extremely busy〜"・・・

And said, "Amway has 'good Vitamin C' too, right? "
Yes!Thank you!
Indeed it does (lol) 

I also received advice to "Send it to your mother!" 
__________________________

Have you heard of Kao
Nacchan taught me this.

Kao 
【花押】

(Used for ancient and even now for specific documents)
Instead of a signature, its a type of symbol/written sign. 




That's kind of cool. 
__________________________



The key to changing yourself "completely"
in fact comes in starting with the little things.

Today's Fukushima select is full of tips regarding this. 



↓↓

【Garatto】(p263:excerpted from Planned Design) 

"Try creating the things you enjoy yourself, with your own hands. 
At least one thing per day. Building on that little by little is what will create an amazing life. 

Loving yourself and taking good care of yourself. 

Only the people who believe that or can do that, will make you and those around you happier. 

Look at your calendar and plan fun events." 



The message I got from these pages ↓↓

"Are you bored of 'yourself now'?"

I think this book is perfect for those who answered yes to the above question or who can't answer right away.

"not having things to look forward to" can be one of the reasons you get bored with yourself or your life.

So starting with even small things, to create things that you enjoy is important.

Write it into your calendar or schedule book.
Even that will help you to look forward to tomorrow.

As you build up on that, it creates big change,
and will drastically change your every day life.

About an hour before I opened this book, I was told

"have large dreams and small actions."

These sentences I excerpted linked with that message.

If you want you to enjoy your life,
start today with small steps and create even small things that are enjoyable.

If you are bored with things same as usual,
then add at least one thing new.

That's what I learned from this page.


__________________________