Monday, July 29, 2019

"Love yourself" = "live with your values"





This blog is ...



・ Funny image!

・ Plastic problem!

・ "I love myself" = "I live by my values"

・ Nostalgic songs!

・ How to notify of blog update after line @ became expensive!







Funny. lol


 Yesterday I watched the monitoring and burst out.

We go by train to the spot to appear as an extra amateur. In the middle, trouble happens ...

Unmanned station at a late time.

A black-haired woman in white clothes is standing at home for some reason.

Huh? ! Lies ... An weird phenomenon that happens in the car afterwards.

He burst into a scared appearance.

The humor was too real when people were exposed to fear.

I'm really scared ~

__________________________

Plastic problems


This was shocking!

Bali Experience ...

Indonesia's super plastic bag too

It was completely gone.



__________________________

"I love myself" =

Living with "your own values"

__________________________

Hondasan lol
Thank you.

I miss it! lol

__________________________



Because line @ will not be sent soon

It is trial and error how to tell "blog update" to the next everyone, but ...

Maybe this is the solution? When! ! !



Download the "Himalayan" app

We have you subscribe to Takuya Yamazaki and push by it!



Whenever I update my blog

I will deliver the light content of the blog by voice. lol

Please open it if you are interested!

How about that? !







Please try registering in the Himalayas!
__________________________
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.