Thursday, September 5, 2024

There is no right answer and no waste in life! No matter how much you dance, you will never tire of connecting yourself to the present!

 


Today is the day my mother passed on 

 


Some lyrics came to me and so I asked Miho Seo to make it into a song. 

I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out.


___________________________

 

 

 


A 16-year-old boy from the village of Bunge

He feeds his family

He builds stone bridges over the river and earns money from tolls


↓↓↓↓


He says

“I can create my own work.”


There is a 70-year-old who creates stories, 

3 times a day 


↓↓↓↓


Workshop


Give something 

and then use your imagination to develop a story.


Actually,

when that 16 year old boy was a child

he actually drew a picture of that stone bridge on the river!


Today I will teach you how to draw pictures 

in the way that the shaman taught me! 



↓↓↓


Example)


There was a fish in the sea.......


Develop the story from there. 


↓↓↓↓


There was a wakame seaweed

A big fish came

The sun was shining


The story unfolds something like this!


Characterize everything in the picture!


Like a picture book!

Add emotions and scenes!


Black history      White history

At the age of 00   Because he's oo years old

When I was 25    When I was 25

I was hung out alone         I became triple executive

*I can write both



There is no right answer and no waste in life!


Your sense is proportional to the distance traveled.

Live your life as if you're on a trip!


Past and present

Present and future

Connecting the past with the present with gratitude


~~~~


Then we moved to the disco


No matter how much you dance, you can remember your tireless self = Disco Party


↓↓↓↓


With the wisdom and knowledge of now

Back to my vibes back then!


Woo hoo, that's great!


 

Fuchan you're amazing!

 

 

Their seminar was incredible〜

 

 

FUCHAN's cream!

 

 

The unfolding story that everyone drew!!!

 

 

 

This is us (my team) lol 

 

 

Thank you WAKKAN!


Movie director FUCHAN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________

 

 

WOW〜〜〜

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________

 

 

MS KASAMURA, thank you for visiting Takusando! 


Takusando 

Please visit us in Tokyo〜

 

___________________________

 

 

Today we had a meeting!

Making plans〜〜

 

___________________________

 

⭐️Space News Station #45 

By Elena Danaan. ⭐️2024.9.2.

 

 


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG