Saturday, August 31, 2024

Yesterday was a big day for “UP & UP!" What kind of life do you really want to live?"

 

Yesterday we had a big "UP&UP" event!!!



It was so fun〜〜〜


It was so fun!

 

I was moved by their talk. 




Mizue-kun's energy led to the door opening at the venue.


Everyone was surprised to hear Tanakatsu sensei's 

history of all the things he's challenged in his lifetime so far. 


At the moment when their hearts were opened,

Fujimoto's speech exploded.


The key to managing an organization is... “recruitment.” 

I could barely move. 


After that,

I was excited to get some hints from the conversation backstage!


The last talk was by General Keisuke Oshima.

My heart was shaken by his ending morning speech.


What do you really want to do in life?


My heart was moved!



It was intensely exciting! 


I was moved by the sweat and action of the volunteer staff!


Many people came to help ahead of time!

Thank you very much.



Encounter after encounter

the relationships turn into stories, don't they?



I was moved by the others speech


The dream of UP&UP

The power of UP&UP

The heart of UP&UP


Please get it here! 

 

Open Chat Group  "UP&UP Upper Ambassadors" 

https://line.me/ti/g2/qpAffjYu_yhRharqG0PrM7TdNUe-8wxAPo3zoQ?utm_source=invitation&utm_medium=link_copy&utm_campaign=default

 

___________________________


I found myself driven to justify my existence in the world. 

It put me on a mysterious stage


https://www.instagram.com/reel/C787RspvPla/?igsh=OHIzOGYxN21veGFs


I worked and 

worked and 

worked・・・

 

Set your goal of how you want to be in 1 minute time. 

( I wrote about it yesterday) 

That way you can always be in the "here and now." 

 

 

『What is it you really want?』

- Allan Watts

 

 

A philosopher on Love

What Does “Falling in Love” Mean? 

The Connection Between Falling and Creation

 



↓↓↓


___________________________



Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG