Wednesday, July 10, 2024

"No Profit Corporation” = ‘Empathetic Economy’


Thank you for the wonderful meeting, 

Mr. Takei. 


Source:  eumo, an empathetic community currency 

Smartphone payment application that can be used at that store you love

 

https://search.app/KeUZxyqffbiyouA59


【The empathetic community currency “eumo”】
From money that is hoarded to money that circulates.

It is a new type of electronic money that redefines money as “a means to happiness”.
It has a chip and message function and “conveys feelings” to others.
 
No Profit Corporation.
Tanichika = Living with the help of others

Daichi-kun
Thank you!

Buddhist Thinking for Surviving the Business Scene / Ryugen Matsunami
is wonderful, he told me!
Thank you very much!


https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0CJ5FFBD4?ascsubtag=p_IWjvS7DeCl5W2XcIFgu6B5&linkCode=ogi&psc=1&tag=amebablog_st1-22&th=1


Source: MBA with children |

Learning community to create change from a 5 meter radius. 

 

https://search.app/cHRhrDD7h6eJ4Ysv9

 

Thank you Ms. Miho

 

___________________________

 




Homeiku (complimenting education) became a musical!!!

 

↓↓↓

https://king-warp.jp/stage/homegane/


I will go on the 31st〜〜〜!


The picture book of complimenting education,

 “Homeneki no Mura” is finally being made into a musical.



Sushi with Mr. Hara〜〜〜

 

___________________________

 

Wow check this out〜〜〜

 

↓↓↓

 

My friend is hosting this project called 

「Wrapping The Earth」!!!

 

https://chronos.or.jp/foundation-and-team/

 

 

This is a project to wrap the entire planet in projection mapping,

and then using Web 3.0 and blockchain technology.

This is a grand attempt to entrust the moment to the future. 🙇‍♂️✨️

 

https://mainichi.jp/articles/20240603/pr2/00m/020/089000c

 

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000001.000143304.html

 







https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000001.000143304.html

 


〜〜〜

 

And before the rehearsal•••



I went to  Tsukiji Honganji Temple for the first time! 



___________________________

 

I received photos from Bali



A group photo


and an session to draw the model!

 

___________________________

 

Today I had tea time in Azabujuban!



Thanks to those who came who I haven't seen in a while too.

 

___________________________

 

望月さんメルマガより

 

★順調な時、そうでない時につぶやく言葉

 

◎物事が思い通りにいかない、

うまくいかない時につぶやく言葉

(投げかける言葉・質問)


From Mr. Mochizuki's newsletter

◎Words to say to yourself when things are going well or not so well

◎Words to say to yourself when things are not going the way you want them to,
(◎What to say when things don't go your way)


There must be a meaning to this.

It's okay even if things don't go well right from the start.

It will work out in the end.

Everything is going well.

It's a good start.

We've made such good progress.

What should we do next time?

What's the good thing about this? 

It's going to get more and more interesting.

...Once we get through this, it's going to be fun.

Oh, this is worth our while.

Don't worry, don't be afraid, everything is going to be fine 

How can we minimize the negative effects?

 

◎Words to mumble when things are going well (words to throw or questions to ask)

Good, this is going well... I'm lucky. I'm lucky...

I'm so thankful.

An avalanche of good things are pouring in.

I'm getting an avalanche of good things.

How can I maximize this result?

It was possible because of so and so (because they supported me)


What seeds have been planted to get these results?

 

___________________________



I'm starting training from tomorrow morning?!

 

Just 5 minutes a day tho. lol



Yugawara retreat will likely be decided on soon. 

Everyone, please keep November 17-18 open 〜〜〜

 


Thank you! 

I appreciate your help Yutaro

 

___________________________

 


My friend JAY / Mr. Takeda

 

↓↓↓


Representative Director, T-Brain Co.

Mindfulness Meditation Instructor

Life Coach


Born in 1981 / Lives in Kyoto. Father of two.


Travels back and forth between Kyoto and abroad. 

He has many accomplishments as a mindfulness practitioner and mindfulness instructor.

Over 1,000 people have participated in the Early Morning Meditation Lab that he launched in 2020. He has over 5,000 life coaching clients.

Currently, he travels the world more than 200 days a year to share the spirit of “Hakko Ichiu,” which the Japanese people have always cherished, and also works as a life coach and mindfulness instructor.


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Genius who can make people's abilities blossom!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


"I'm frustrated!"


Bosses and junior staff at work

Marital relationship

Parents

Parenting

I'm kind of frustrated, but..,

I don't know how to solve it!



For such people, my friend, 

I recommend this

Genius who can make people's ability bloom.


I heard that he is going to give a “secret lesson” only to specific customers!



I'm not sure how to explain it,


He is a genius who has continued to master the art of mindfulness,


so he can bring people from the state of having lost sight of their purpose in life, 

"to a state of recovering it"



I have received endless positive feedback from more than 1,000 students.



What's more

I've heard that it is reproducible for all people, 

young and old, male and female,


Those who are interested in mindfulness, please check it out. 



However...,

I am sharing it with my important readers.


So, though

I've never done this before.

I've asked him to make it a special deal 



I'm asking you to be sure

I've asked you to do so, so please don't worry about it.

 

 

For those interested.

→ https://inc.t-brn.com/p/a8eBH9o60VFc?ftid=bNXoWnKJyDmC

 

 

He is a “genius who can make people's abilities blossom” 

and his real name is Koshi Takeda (a.k.a. JAY-san),


He is a sincere person with a passionate enthusiasm to

 “enrich the precious lives of many people!"


Let me also give him my highest praise^^

 

___________________________

 

Just hang the rubber bands in a crisscross pattern.

The tongue position goes up!





By just crisscross a rubber band across the foot?!


The bit toe, ball of the foot and heel


It can improve 

Sleep Apnea and

Snoring?!

 

___________________________



Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG