Tuesday, May 7, 2024

What you should do on May 8, the new moon in Taurus! (12:21 AM)


 Yesterday, 


Mr. Gohei's talk about 

about painting a realistic picture of the future

resonated deeply and profoundly.

 

What kind of future do you want?

 

When I was a child,

I had a tendency to imagine things and space out alot. 

 

I used to fantasize about the girlhood of an old woman passing by,

Or I would imagine a young lady as the older lady,

I was playing with the time machine of consciousness.

 

When I was in elementary school,

I was afraid to imagine what kind of adult I would become.

 

I'd think about what would make my father and mother happy?

and imagine what they were aiming for, what they were looking forward to....


And then realize, 


I don't want to be like that.

I want to change more.

I want to grow more.

I wanted to go farther.

 

On the way to Kitakyushu, my mother's hometown, on a boat (ferry),

I wondered what kind of adult I would become.

I wondered if I would still remember my childhood days when I was an adult.

 

I'm sure you must have wondered too, 

even briefly,

when you were in elementary school,

What kind of life will I have?

What kind of adult will I be?


What if you as an elementary school student

got in a time machine

and appeared in front of the you now?

 

On the contrary,

what if you got in a time machine

And you appeared in front of the you when you were a little boy or girl? 

 

"Who?"

"....It's Me."

"What?!!"

"Me"

"No way...."



You chase after the young girl who starts crying and running, “It can't be true 〜〜〜〜〜〜〜.”

You chase after her, saying, “So many things happened...” 


“No, no, no,” the young you says to herself. 

 

You run after her, 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry,” you say.

 

How about this?!

 

“Ba~! " an old woman shows up embarrassed in front of you. 

“What's wrong, old woman?" You are worried.

 

The old woman doesn't say anything.

She looks you in the eye.

 

"What's wrong, old lady?” you ask again.

The old woman nods, her eyes moist.

 

"Hmm?” you give her a questioning look, and the old woman says, 

"It's me"


"What?!"

It can't be. You are disappointed.

You ask her questions but you have half given up. 


“Well? ” You ask,

The old woman replies, “Just normal."


Why did you show up?

You want to know what's going on. 

 

You get angry and throw a temper tantrum.

You may be truly disappointed.

 

I told this story today in Yamaguchi. 




I want you to think about it too. 

Old age may be hard  from now on.





Yamaguchi was voted 3rd in the world.
If you're thinking about where to travel, it might be a good idea!


 


___________________________

 

Information on my seminars can be found here

 

https://lit.link/dana37



TOKYO 

↓↓↓

https://www.yarukinoswitch2024.com/


___________________________


Service to turn in your "Resignation message" on your behalf

 

↓↓↓

Agency services flooded with requests after GW 

An astonishing number of reservations in just one day...

Causing controversy online with people commenting: “What's going to happen to this country?



https://news.line.me/list/zkbj9db54prg/ijgobsek6msd


 "Momuri” is a service that conveys your intention to resign to the company on your behalf. Its strength lies in its partnership with the Labor Environment Improvement Association and the supervision of its legal advisors. The company has provided over 13,000 resignation consultations and over 8,000 confirmed resignations, and its strength is its “100% resignation success rate."




___________________________

 

Thank you!
We are looking for photos of you with your book!
Please send it via IG DM.
 
Beautiful women of Motivation Switch!




Thank you Uemae-san!

___________________________





To be hosted in Sapporo, Tokyo, Nagoya, Mie, Osaka, 
Okayama, Takayama and Fukuoka! 


Grateful to everyone in each region

 

___________________________

 
Naoya Inoue、his first down!
but he still won in the end〜

___________________________

 
Team friends
 


___________________________

4×100m
4×400m too



___________________________

 I met someone who is making dramas

 

Portfolio

 

 

 

 

_______________________



【New Moon】MAY 8th
Things to do for the Taurus new moon day

 

↓↓↓


Instinctive desires are heightened.

 

May is a month of breezy weather. We feel our senses slowly opening up.

 

Modern society is full of stress.

The wonder of the New Moon in Taurus is,

the power to heal our tension-filled minds and bodies.


https://crea.bunshun.jp/articles/-/48075


May 8 is the New Moon in Taurus...

Good time to take action to initiate changes and 

new cycles related to “economics and finance.” 


https://www.vogue.co.jp/article/new-moon-horosocope-taurus-2024


https://www.vogue.co.jp/article/new-moon-horosocope-taurus-2024



VOID TIME↓↓↓

5月9日(木)6:55 〜 8:21

https://e-moon.net/calender_voidtime/


___________________________

 


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG