Thursday, April 25, 2024

Please trust in the presence of your inner healer. Everything is the work of the divine.


 Yesterday, I joined


MAYO'S holotropic breath work.

 

We breathe to the beat of the music.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cIeJL4yP4M



An altar was set up,

music is played, and 

we just breathe.

For three hours.

 

Once as a breather.

Once as a caregiver.

 

We met up at Tokyo station at 6:30 in the morning.

Headed to Kimitsu, Chiba,

When we came back, it was 9:00 p.m., ha

 

As I continue to breathe

I begin to dream as if I were awake and as if I were asleep.



 (Us excited about a straw hat sale at a convenience store in Kimitsu)

 


I got acquainted with Ms. Mayo about 3~4 years ago?!


Finally, I was able to experience her work. 

She usually lives in Sendai and Australia.



MOE from Breathwork also participated!

I wonder if we will get pictures soon!

 

In any case,

I was impressed by the way Mayo set up the place and the initial setup.

 

People have biorhythms.

So, please live according to it.

She started from the reassurance that there is no need to overdo it,

 

Every single thing that happens is the best.

Curiosity about what will happen if you stick with it is important.

 

Life,

just leaning in.


Trust the inner healer 

that exists inside yourself. 

 

If you were were to cut down trees to pulp,

for a mill that makes paper・・

 

If the vast number of trees

clogged up the process, and got it stuck like a dam....

 

If you asked a contractor to do it for you,

the contractor would likely remove the trees from the top to the bottom,

 

But an inner healer

could just thin out about three trees here and there,

that would suddenly clear the stagnation and create a flow.

 

She explained to us to 

Please trust in the presence of our inner healer.

The session begins.

It  unfolds with an explosion of sound ・・


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6Q7qQu0qc


The song selection is also good taste.

It shows up.

 

Am I worried about my upcoming move?

Pulling out packages and trash and stuff from the cracks. 

Am I  throwing it out or moving it?

 

I am convinced I felt pressure to do it.


More than that, 

I feel that the new place, 

everything that is there should be ideal.

 

It came to me. 


Everything is the work of the divine.


Creating a room,

doing seminars,

one-to-one teas,

even singing songs・・・

 

It's a ritual to awaken

the person in front of you. 

 

We have been trained to suppress ourselves.

To let go, we exaggerate a little...

We let ourselves go along with the movement.

 

If any emotion comes up...

Ask yourself, 

Have I felt this emotion before?! 


If anger towards someone comes up, 

instead of expressing it outwardly


focus inwards, and ask, 

"Why is this emotion coming up for me?"




The breathing begins.

Soo~ ha~

Soo~ ha~!

 

With the assistance of a caregiver

Soo~ ha~

Su~ha~!

Assistance of Nami from Australia.

 

My vision was

that everything is divine work (kamigoto).

 

Moving to a new house

is creating a power spot.

 

Whether it is a seminar

One-on-one teas.

It is to support the awakening of the other person.

 

Singing

Art

Everything is

 

divine work.





Everyone who joined〜〜〜〜

 

___________________________




AI meeting〜〜〜


In the morning

At the recent camp @ Okinawa

we made a song with everyone's words...

I asked Miho to play the piano accompaniment for the recording!




Thank you! 


After that I met up in Shinjuku with Ms. Kasamura. 






Yuko Kasamura saw me off

like a high school girl〜

 

Today's message was

Just rest! 





Meeting at the Tokyo American club!





YUME!!!


Thank you!


 

Thank you!



Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG