Sunday, March 10, 2024

What a surprise, I got the starting dates for "fasting"wrong. lol. When self-sacrifice begins, start supporting someone else!


Today I started eating based on the 


MAGOWAYASASHII diet 


Tomorrow I'll enter the actual fasting. 


The day after tomorrow

back on the MAGOWAYASASHII diet 

 

 I was fussing over eating only salads, and I realized I started a day early. 

lol

 

Well, at least for today

maybe it'll help release ketones. 

 

Source: "Magowa Yasashi" is a way to remember a well-balanced diet advocated by Dr. Hiroyuki Yoshimura, a medical doctor. The words "Magowa Yasashii" mean "Ma = beans," "Go = sesame," "Wa = wakame (seaweed)," "Ya = vegetables," "Sa = fish," "Shi = mushrooms," and "I = potatoes. These are the initial letters of the seven foods that should be consumed at least once a day, connected together.

 

https://heartoss.co.jp/news/1803/



___________________________

 

Self-sacrifice

↓↓↓↓

Patience

↓↓↓↓

Endure

↓↓↓↓

Life based on the other-person axis

=means that= 


Sense of security

Sense of connection

Self-affirmation

will collapse!

 

Then...what shows up is....

↓↓↓

I want you to do something for me.

 I want a vacation.

 I want a raise in salary.

 I want recognition.

 I want help.


However, the needs of the other-axis are never satisfied!

 

Self-sacrifice

↓ ...

It causes 

either 

・Rebellion.

・Sickness!

 

Have you come to the point of self-sacrifice?!

 

↓↓↓I would like to propose this!

 

If you are an other-oriented person

You may tend to feel afraid to take on challenges and lose opportunities.

 

In such a case

Be a supporter, not a challenger!


I look around me and see

I see people who already have dreams and

 

Please start by supporting and helping them. 

Use your strengths to support someone else!!!

 


___________________________


*Thoughts* are the "language of the (manifest) consciousness"

"Physical sensations" is the "language of the subconscious"



 

顕在意識:潜在意識のビット数は

140:2万


The number of bits in the conscious: subconscious mind is

140: 20,000

 

In short,

Thought: physical sensations

There is a 140:20,000 difference.

 

The point is

it is quite difficult to change your life with only your thoughts.

 


Feel the body.

Feel the physical sensation fully.

 

At first, the discomfort will soften.

it can even become a good friend

If you feel it fully, it will eventually disappear.

If you run away from it, the root will remain and it will keep recurring.

 

___________________________

 

Sendai yesterday!!!

Thank you so much 



Sendai Beauty Corps! 


Thank you for everything!



Thanks for the transportation and help!

Insta-live, done safely!



↓↓↓


This hotel near the AW plaza in Sendai is a mass of art! 



The zoom at night was wonderful too. 

Thank you so much!



Looking forward to meeting you all in Tokyo too〜〜〜


Coaching team in Ibaraki

We had a lot of fun! 


 

Thank you for the wonderful info from Okinawa!

 

___________________________

 

Had a meeting from inside the Shinkansen



timeless will be upgrading soon〜〜

 

___________________________



Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG