Thursday, November 30, 2023

What you should aim for

What you want to aim for is 

to be a person with super abilities, 

not a success. 



I want "money".

I want to be "successful" at my job.

I want to be "free".

I want to be "popular."

I want to have "power."

 

These obsessions brings suffering.

So・・・

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

 

How to stop obsessing about "money"?!

 

Let go of the attachment to the "I" that's trying to get it!


Then,


the desires of 

 

I want money.

I want to be successful at my job.

I want to be free.

 

Those intentions exists in a state of unselfishness.

=It doesn't matter if it comes true or not.

 

It exists as effortless effort,

 

and it flows from the upper stream of time and

automatically comes true.

 

People call that an esper. 


Getting it by telekinesis.

 

Instead of wishing, it comes true quickly and easily i

 

___________________________

 



It was fun!

Hiroshima!




I at Okonomiyaki 3 times lol


I'm grateful to my friends!

Thanks for being with us.

Together we will continue to work together!

 

___________________________

 




The Menu at Taku Sando〜

https://www.instagram.com/taku_sando/


New York,

Brooklyn,

Greenpoint

 

Takumi Yamazaki's second store

 takusando following takumen~!

 

The other day,

I ate it for the first time in New York!

It was delicious〜〜〜

 

Lunch delivery has also started!!!

 

___________________________



[Free seminar]

 

12/10 (sunday) from 8 pm 

 I'll be the keynote speaker at the "Coaching Marche for Cultivating Dreams" 

 You will hear from 19 experts.

 

For you who want to shape many dreams in 2024. ‼️

I'm also going to show the appeal of coaching and self-coaching techniques.

Start with clicking here

↓↓↓

  

https://activepage.jp/otp/mwhz5e02

 

※Even if you can't come on the day, you can receive presents from the presenters!



___________________________



There's this too〜〜〜



YOGA@Roppongi

Contact Yukapi!!!


080-2085-0733

 

___________________________

 
Pro coach buddies!
 

Is this Osaka or Tokyo?!



Tokyo Girls meet up〜
 

___________________________

 
Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger Dies; Contributed to Normalization of U.S.-China Diplomatic Relations

 https://news.line.me/list/oa-reuters/5zq0066dy9ap/j0zypxtizla0?utm_source=OA_digest_oa-reuters&utm_medium=202311301703&utm_campaign=none


 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG