Tuesday, November 28, 2023

The secret of being doted on by money

 


Today is Kiyoshi Nagatomo's anniversary of his life. 


It's been eight years.

Time has passed.

 

Kiyoshi,

Thank you.

 

 

 

Yesterday,

I attended Happy's live performance in Toyosu.

 

Breathe hard,

Make the roar of your voice,

Dance and set your mind.

 

I felt we were all heading in the same direction.

 

Physical sensation work 

Breath work 

Being in a beautiful state


All of it is heading to the same direction. 



I bumped into Somi!

I mean what are the chances?!

 

A fox mask and a black cape.

A black cloak...

No one is recognizable to others.

 

That's why

I can let go of my ego and speak and dance.

No one recognizes me.

 

And yet, I met her!

Somi-san!!!



When I go into a trance...

 

"No one understands me."

"I'm lonely."

"I'm pathetic."

 

I'm sorry they don't understand me, but

I realized that I had given up on me.

 

I was the one who understood the truth of it.

I was the one who had that self on my axis.

No longer. 

That's what I realized. 


Not in my inner child.

I was myself in the inner parents. 

 

___________________________



This is happening tonight〜

↓↓↓

IIG live

 

■Information

 

↓↓↓


One-day event to be held in Tokyo on January 9.

9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.

A one-day event to make the year 2024 for yourself.

 

↓↓↓Details here↓↓

 

https://x.gd/c6Q9r



___________________________

 

6.2 Billion Yen Sales of Facial Equipment on "Singles' Day" in China 
Manufacturer in Hashima, Gifu, strengthens live distribution
 
↓↓↓↓
 
ARTISTIC&CO. GLOBAL is a high-end facial equipment manufacturer established in 2017. 
The company's high-end facial products are selling well, with an approximately 80% share of global sales of high-end facial products priced at 100,000 yen or more among Japanese manufacturers, and sales of 6.2 billion yen in just one day on the anniversary of the company's singles day in 2022.



Wow〜〜〜!
 
___________________________



What is the secret to be doted on by money〜?
 
___________________________

 

I got a haircut!


Last night was fun too〜


I'm happy when people say it was good!


Did you have fun?!


From Hokkaido〜〜〜!



 


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG