Thursday, November 2, 2023

All obsession is self-obsession. There is not a single thing in this world that is yours. Let go and it will work out!

 



Today I did a photoshoot with Mr. Irie!

We visited him in his office!

 

How does he move his work forward?!

 

'Doritaku' (=Dream Tasks).


Mr Irie has been at it for more than three years,

and this was an opportunity to experience the system 

he spent hundreds of millions of dollars building.

 

On January 9th next year, 

the "Doritaku" (=Dream Task) will be held in Tokyo

 as a one-day event. 

The first session was held in Tokyo for three days and two nights!

There will also be an afterparty...

 

For more information.

↓↓↓check it out here


https://page.line.me/071tmvho?openQrModal=true


Please be looking forward to it〜〜〜


___________________________



Tokaido Shinkansen's in-train wagon sales that has continued for 59 years since the start of service, ended today... passengers "could enjoy their business trip as if it they were travelling."



https://news.line.me/list/oa-yomiurishimbun/fuj69qlv5lcj/w9i5ryg0c5xg?utm_source=OA_digest_oa-yomiurishimbun&utm_medium=202310311910&utm_campaign=none


So it's come to a close. 

 

I always used to buy 

Hot coffee, and lunch boxes.

 

I'm going to miss them

once they're gone〜♪

 

___________________________



Today we had a wonderful tea time!

I met the PINA BAUSCHにof Japan!

 

 

↓↓↓She's heading to Egypt next↓↓↓


https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/695169?utm_campaign=cp_po_share_c_msg_mypage_projects_open


You can watch it in Japan too!



We met up with Mr. Ichinose too〜〜〜




All obsession is self obsession.




"I" want to do such and such. 

"I"  want to be recognised.

"I" want to earn money.


All of it is neither an obsession to be recognized or 

even an obsession to earn money・・・

All are an obsession with self. 

 

Self = I am such and such. 

 

A way of living that doesn't let "the ego of self"

 get in between everything in life. 




 

My money

My money

My my my・・・

 

↓↓↓Yet in fact↓↓↓


There is not a single thing in this world that belongs to you.

Not even your body.

 

The ego wants to make all things yours!

↓↓↓↓

Actually, that is what is hindering things. 

↓↓↓

Things will go smoothly once you let go of the obsession!

[reverse structure]

 

Example.)

Letting go makes love relationships work!





Observing the false ego

↓↓↓

True ego emerges.

Thank you Gratitude

Love. Quiet.

 

 

If you want to earn money, you have to become enlightened!

Effortless effort that isn't trying too hard. 

 

I learned so much today too!!!

 

___________________________



METATRON
↓↓↓
 
So much is improving〜〜〜
 
↓↓↓
 

___________________________




I had a meeting and recording with Sophie☆゜:*:・゜
 
We'll do a WeChat LIVE together soon〜〜〜
 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG