Saturday, July 8, 2023

Today was another intense day. Tomorrow is the last day of fasting and recovery food!


Today, I had an UP&UP meeting from early in the morning.

At 8:00 a.m., I joined a business briefing session,

and then had a meeting for "NANATAKU Seminar".



At noon I went to a party at Palace hotel. 

The hotel transformed into a wisteria trellis〜



Flowers have so much potential〜



The food at palace hotel is so good





Thank you!



After the party I headed to Hikaruland, and listened to a lecture by Ishii-san about the lyre!




An instrument born out of the Steiner flow!

It allows contact with the human body and allows one to feel the vibrations~!



Everyone who gathers around the lyre are good people! 


I had such a good time〜

The music room was impressive

There were so many speakers and instruments・・・



And then I headed to Takuya Mizue's publication party!



This 3 shot was so great. 

Him with his wife and mother〜



It was a party that brought joy to everyone!



Then I met up with Mr. Fujimoto and he taught me about this and that 〜




                                        Parties...everyone is so sparkly it's so much fun!


Thank you〜

This is Hideko-san who will be hosting my publication party for my latest book as well!!!

 


Please join us〜〜



Inoue Sensei〜〜〜


Onodera-kun〜〜〜〜


The live talk also blossomed!


Fun time learning with everyone!!!


On the way home, I stopped by to see rabbi who came to Tokyo!

 


Wow〜

Grateful to everyone in each region!

 




Thank you!

___________________________



I sometimes introduce him on this blog.

My friend Hiro (Mr. Koshi Takeda)

 

He will be holding a free study session,

Why not take this opportunity to learn and study again?

 

 

Hiro is a professional in the field of coaching 

using the subconscious mind and

is also a trainer and meditation instructor.


So, please do attend his subconscious study session.


I'm sure you will learn a lot from him!

 

Here are the details

 

⇒ https://bit.ly/3Pj4WQR

 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG