Saturday, May 20, 2023

I'm looking for a shadow warrior 〜〜〜!

 


Akio Hiramoto invited us to host a 

cafe live on July 21!

It'll be myself and Jin Saeki Hitoshi (Jinosuke Kokoroya)

 

I'm so excited!

I'll do my best to write two more original songs~~~!

 

↓↓↓If you know you want to be there and you want to be sure to reserve a seat, 

please register here!↓↓↓



yu_jin726kyo_ko@yahoo.co.jp

 

Please put::JIN+TAKU in the subject line

 

___________________________

 

From evening we had an UP&UP event!



This got me excited too!



↓↓↓

 

I'll post the photos here〜


〜〜

 

Today I have a video shoot for TIKTOK!!!





___________________________

 

Notes from UP&UP

Minami-san took these wonderful notes!



Thank you so much!




However, just doing it cuz you know it'll go well is a low perspective

↓↓↓

 


Thinking "a high viewpoint will make it work" is a low viewpoint, isn't it? 

https://taku49.blogspot.com/2023/05/thinking-high-viewpoint-will-make-it.html


〜〜〜


I want a shadow support staff

 

To help me organize what's in my head・・・

let me write it down here.

 

What kind of work do I need that person to support with?!

 

↓↓↓

 

Consulting and coaching the team

Confirming my schedule (lol) I've been double-booking a lot lately!

Help to make my spur-of-the-moment ideas a reality.

Organize work that is half-way done.

 

Ah~!

Where is this shadow warrior〜〜〜(lol)

 

↓↓↓

 

Who would like to help make the world a better place with me〜〜〜

 

↓↓↓To apply for volunteer staff, please write here↓↓↓

 

I hope you write in〜

yu_jin726kyo_ko@yahoo.co.jp

 

You can try out an an intern too. 


Please include your 


Name:

Address: 

Tel:

LINE ID: 

Your current work/job now:


Also...

your special skills. 

You feel most happy when you are doing.....?! 

 

 

___________________________

 

How to attract guests (to an event) 

 

(1) Have the organizer send a personal message directly to prospective customers.

  Don't do it suddenly

  Carefully

  The first 10 people

 

2) Once the first 10 people are decided, 

  follow-up saying, "Ten people are supposed to come, are you coming?"

  Don't forget having a stance of "There's an overwhelming number of people coming!"

 

3) Gather 1/5 first.

  10 people want to come already so we made it bigger. 

  Will you come?

 

4) When 1/2 of the participants are gathered.

  When participation is in the majority, send a mass mail. 

 

↓↓↓

https://www.tiktok.com/@kodama_ayumu/video/7212180907434773762?_r=1&_t=8cNPGKh0T7i


___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG