Tuesday, December 27, 2022

The less you go into your thoughts, the less you run away from your thoughts, the more firmly you immerse yourself in your feelings, and the faster they release!

 



I got a call from Mr. Azumi this morning!

 

I was watching BioHazard, Resideng Evil

I notice the angles are awesome...

 

But actually, it's done by CG, 

so it was created with the angles in mind from the beginning. 


 In short, I realized that our realities can also be created through different angles we choose. 

 

〜〜〜

The other day at the party at Prince's.

His aura was awesome.

 

The culmination of 2022!

 

I was so impressed with his energy-filled talk that 

I had to leave in the middle of the show.


___________________________


I met again with Kasamura-san and 

I learned a lot!

 

Feel the physical sensation.

↓↓↓↓

Focus only on the physical sensation.

The point is not to use your thoughts. 


 

From my point of view, I was enjoying the 

colors, temperatures, materials, etc.

I have been trying to love the sensation of physical sensation

 

From Kasamura-san's point of view though, he said, 

I don't go into thoughts, I don't run away from thoughts, 

I was told that it's fastest to just be fully immersed in the feelings.

So I tried that yesterday. 





Masamin, Aki-chan, thank you for learning with me too! 



Minami-san, who drew the illustration for this stamp, also joined the meeting.

We had a meeting to discuss the publication of a book on the method of observing physical sensation and the release of the second stamp series. 





But, well...

When you realize that everything in reality is a reflection of what is in yu...

The importance of feeling all your emotions sinks in.

 

Enter into the "discomfort" of the experience that emotions create.

 

What are the problems in your life 

that is repeating over and over again? 

 

What are the emotion that come up when you are in that situation!

 

Loneliness

Suffering

Fear 

Anger

Sadness

Self-denial



The anger you are storing up, suck it all up around the point below your navel and squeeze it all out! 



Immerse yourself in the emotion

Bury yourself in the physical sensation

 

The more you savor it, the more it releases.

The more we taste, the more it fades and disappears.

___________________________



My new book will be published by Kanki Shuppan next June. 〜〜〜〜

 

We had a meeting for it!


__________________________



Dear Motivation Switch Coaches! 


 

We will have a New Year's Day party! 


 

*Only coaches and coaching alumni are allowed!


___________________________

 



 

Magical hand. Hitomi-san. I felt unbelievably lighter. Thank you so much〜〜〜

___________________________



                                            Thank you for last night too〜




                                         It was fun〜〜〜



So many unique people〜〜〜







___________________________

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG