Friday, March 25, 2022

"I almost lived my whole life in desperation." 'Passing away with zero assets’ 'Suffering and the world...its all fiction."

 


 

It's people with low self-esteem that actually "overestimate" themselves

↓↓↓

 

According to the monk's words, "When people evaluate themselves, they usually try to evaluate themselves in a good way. People with low self-esteem tend to go beyond positive evaluations and overestimate themselves.”

 

 

People with low self-esteem overestimate themselves and have the illusion that they are wonderful people. The greater the gap between this illusion and reality, the greater their distress becomes.

 

Self-esteem naturally increases when you admit the bad sides of yourself too. 



Let go of illusions, recognize and love the present just as it is.

 

"I almost lived my whole life in desperation."


Is it just my imagination that 

instead of being happy,

I feel like I'm getting unhappier and unhappier?

 

I made up my mind. 

From this day forward, I will try not to live so desperately.



「人生に悩み、疲れたときに立ち止まる勇気と、自分らしく生きるための後押しをもらえた」有安杏果さん絶賛

 

 

Chapter 1: I didn't work hard to be this way.

Chapter 2: For once, do as you wish

Chapter 3: Living is not a big deal

Chapter 4: I almost lived my whole life in desperation

 

What world race were you in?

The race to see who has the most money?

The race to see who can build a house the fastest?

 

Don't use your passion for others!

 

Giving up is a graceful choice!

Courage is needed.

Cutting losses.


 

The one-person boom.

It's also popular in Korea.

Reward yourself with time alone.

Enjoy being alone and then go back to the places you need to change.

 

I can't accept myself that's so far from my ideal. 

I see people on social networking sites who are very content...

 

Love yourself as you are.

 

↓↓↓

 

Then

Happiness overflows! (LOL)


 

If you like it, check this out too!

↓↓↓

 

 

 


Money to do what you can only do now!

 

At 45-60 years of age

Start using your assets!

 

People keep saving money until they die.

Then they die leaving money behind.

 

They die without spending 

the money they saved for retirement. 

 

Money that cannot be spent is

a waste!

 


Losing experience and dying.

= Leaving money behind.

 

You never know when you're going to die...

↓↓↓

Live with uncertainty

We who survived

 

Retirement is not as expensive as you might think.

 

Assets are

a desire for self-approval

 



It's not that 20 million yen remained.

You lost  20 million yen worth of experience.

 

Happiness Capitalism

↓↓↓↓

・Sustainable and everlasting upward movement.

・Dying at the peak of your life.  Financial capital/human capital/social capital

 Time, health, freedom of choice.


 

You'll want to leave it to your children.

 

Live at zero? !

I want to keep growing!

 

___________________________

 

 



新刊発売記念 山崎拓巳✕池田貴将 対談イベント(オンライン開催・アーカイブあり)サンクチュアリ出版から発売した書籍「なぜか感じがいい人のかわいい言い方」著者山崎拓巳さんと、「逆襲のビジネス教室」著者池田貴将さんのオンライン対談イベントを開催します!10年来の付... powered by Peatix : More than a ticket.リンクpeatix.com

 


New book release celebration 

Takumi Yamazaki x Takamasa Ikeda  talk event

(hosted online, archive available) 


Friday, April 15, 2022

7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.


Participation Fee

2000 yen (with a copy of the book)




___________________________

 

 

 

 

I received this new song from Wataru!!!


 

 

I'm a girl〜♪

SteadyMusic - 理想図 feat. RAM HEAD

___________________________


Hiromitsu Ochiai's vision of leadership.

The author of "The Unliked Manager" explains

why it speaks to businesspeople.


  

 


___________________________


Congratulations Kohei! 

___________________________

 

When you don't want to show your face on Zoom, the "avatar" option


 

 

___________________________

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG