Wednesday, January 19, 2022

What is beautiful is right. What is filthy is not right. The standard of judgment for the new age has changed.

 Available for free!


Book "Cute Ways that Pleasant people say things" 

#Nazekawa content is now available on Sanctuary Publishing's note!

 

The price is 100 yen per article, but one article per day is free!

You can read the following article for free on 1/19!

 (Until 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning)

 

【CASE 3: When you want to compliment someone on their changes】

 

https://note.com/sanctuarybooks/n/n751afc7a1e0b



LUNA@Don Kama World〜♪

___________________________

 

 

I've been trying to purchase a crystal ball

https://crystal-soundbath.com/music/9LOW-G_+22_8LOW-B_+25_7D_+15_55G_+30.mp3

https://crystal-soundbath.com/music/9LOW-Fs_-12_8LOW-As_-30_7Cs_-35_65Fs_-35_55As_-5.mp3

 

I want to be able to do guided meditation while playing the crystal ball.

That's what I'm thinking.

 

I was told that I should buy something that costs about 2 million yen.

 

In fact,

even though I love guitar, 

I've never even bought a guitar that cost that much lol 


I was also told that 432 would be good. 

So I was a bit lost and confused about what to do, 

but I think I'm getting closer to seeing the light! 

 

 

Once the Crystal ball arrives, 

I'll do a IG live announcing it okay〜〜〜


___________________________

 

Theory of Happiness in 2022【Guest:Shinji Miyadai】


https://newspicks.com/movie-series/11?movieId=1753

 

↓↓↓

 

 

Children's happiness level....

Japan was second from the bottom.




Children feel

I don't feel like I have any worth.

I don't recognize the authority of my parents.

 

Within families too, 

there's no self-esteem in Japan

 

Minimum wage

1,700 yen per country

↓↓↓

In Japan

Japan is less than half in the rural areas

↓↓↓↓

Why?

Because they can't let go of their vested interests

We're fighting for seats on a sinking ship.

↓↓↓

We should stop having full-time employees!


People with low self-esteem.

No public or political interest!

 

___________________________

 

Beautiful people should be good people!!!!

And vice versa! 

 

 


What was once permissible

is now considered disgusting.

What is dirty, what is filthy is not right!

 

More and more people are muting = becoming invisible

people who are always talking bad about others. 

 

In the past

Visibility was all the rage

Nowadays

it's about invisibility. 

 

It's getting rid of negative information, 

like washing your hands, 

as a means of self-preservation.



Uncle

and aunt's generation

has become nostalgia

 

I used to think that 

there are Lies in the beautiful

and truth in dirty things!

↓↓↓

I used to think that dirty words were true words

 

That's why

I don't get excited about the Red and White singing contest.

 

Older people feel that beautiful things are lies

That the human realness is the real thing!

 

 

Cafeteria.

Authentic because it's dirty -> Older people

I want to eat in a beautiful restaurant → people nowadays

 

What is beautiful is right, 

what is filthy is wrong.

The standard of judgment for the new era has changed.

___________________________

 

Hideki Matsuyama wins in a playoff 

8th win for Asians.   "I hit some good shots" 



松山英樹がプレーオフ制しアジア人最多8勝目「いいショットが打てた」 - 米国男子ゴルフ : 日刊スポーツ松山英樹(29=LEXUS)が、ラッセル・ヘンリー(米国)とのプレーオフの末に逆転で、アジア人最多の米ツアー通算8勝目を挙げた。最終日正規の18ホールは首位ヘ… - 日刊スポーツ新聞社のニュースサイト、ニッカンスポーツ・コム(nikkansports.com)リンクwww.nikkansports.com


Photo from Hirai-san in Hawaii ☆゜:*:・゜

___________________________

 

This rambling style was hilarious lol 

Thank you for this opportunity Mochizuki-san. 

 

 


 


___________________________

 

Dokaben

 

 When I was in elementary school

I wanted to be a baseball player.

 

I also wanted to be

a manga artist. 

 

I would copy and copy 

and from there 

I drew original baseball comics. 

 

Dokaben.

I loved that manga so much.

 

It made me somewhat sad. 

 


 

 

___________________________

 

1/17 Silent vigil with lanterns, memorial events held across Japan 

The Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake 27 years ago (Asahi Shimbun Digital) 

 

https://u.lin.ee/y0ldL3Q?mediadetail=1&utm_source=line&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=talk


Back then.

I was living in Kobe.

 

I lived in Kobe for seven years...

I was living in Shinoharakita-machi, Nada-ku. Kobe. 

Partly because it was the work of Tadao Ando.

There was not much damage, 

but the city was in a terrible state.

 

When I went out to Osaka, a few kilometers away

The city was back to normal.

"There's water!"

"There is hot water!" I was so excited that day・・・

 

So much time has passed since then,

but the times have changed a lot.

 

___________________________


Another eruption in Tonga: Japan Meteorological Agency watching for tidal waves 

 

 


 

___________________________

 

The movie "Takatsukawa" opens in theaters nationwide on 2/11. 

It's a good movie! 


 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG