Tuesday, September 14, 2021

A result of today's coaching... "Achievement is a passing phase."

I felt calm. 


Like the sensation of 

the point below my navel firming up


The sensation of the tanden sizzling.

 

Like the base of a mountain

and grounding from there. 

 

It's not a motivation that pushes up, 

but a calm energy that seems to take root.

 

And the sense of enjoying (=savoring) them

The energy of this year...

 

The voice

I feel the sound in my chest.

A calm, unhurried sound.

Seeing even achievements as a passing phase・・・




I'm at a party, having achieved my goal.

I'm looking at the party from afar, watching everyone having a good time.

 

A warm, nostalgic look in my eyes.

"You did well. You did it!"

 

(Purple light on my chest, sometimes orange. 22 degree light)


 

【A message from my future self】

Do it with more care. 

Even if you can do it, it's meaningless if you don't finish it.

Achievement is just a passing phase.

 

【A gift from my future self】

A large magnifying glass🔍

(This big magnifying glass is a gift to help you see the important things when you look carefully at it) 

 

Don't do it with excitement and confidence, but with a spirit of enjoyment and politeness. Savor it!!

 

【What to do】

Pray and send a message to a few people.

 

Not refreshing, but soothing  and grounding. Feel the energy below the navel.

Ground with care for everything that you do. 


 

from my Coaching session with Hazuki

↓↓↓・・・



おのだはづき lit.link(リットリンク)あなたが輝けば子どもも輝く、SNS、Youtube、ブログ、商品、HPなど、いま見て欲しいリンクを、まとめてシェアリンクlit.link

↓You can see other coaches here↓↓



↓There are free sessions available too↓↓



※初回30分無料コーチング受付中          「やめること0宣言」未来型無制限生活ディレクター  馬瀬山 学(ませやま まなぶ) 名前(コーチ名)馬瀬山 学 (ませやま まなぶ)在住都道府県愛知県〇リンクツリーhttps://linktr.ee/maseyama_kenkou〇HPhttps://maken.co.jp/〇Instagramhttps://リンクtaku.jpn.com

 

_______________________

 

My friend is doing a crowdfunding for 

a campsite at Toyama 

 

↓↓↓



This year, I bought a few mountains.

One of them is in Himi city in Toyama prefecture.

We decided to build a campsite in the vast flat land of Tenkudaira⛰.

 

We are raising funds through crowdfunding, so please help us out if you can!




https://camp-fire.jp/projects/475925/preview?token=1asdgcwh

___________________________



I wanna go to this Italian cafe in Hiroshima=

 

 

___________________________

 

 

Looking forward to December! 

 

 

 

Midnight Gospel 

You can watch it on Netflix〜♪

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG