Friday, August 20, 2021

A boy from next door said to me, "You're a YouTuber right?"


 

  

Could you please download TIKTOK right now? 


I'm trying this challenge now! (lol) 

 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSJeJdJNC/

 

A boy from next door said to me, 

"You're a YouTuber, right?" ・・・

 

I said, "Yes, that's right!" and I totally became a hero! 


Let's keep quiet about this, heh 〜!

___________________________



This REBORN seminar that was rescheduled so many times 

will finally be hosted in Hamamatsu from today! 



It is Hamamatsu afterall〜〜〜



The lives of the 10 participants have started moving


Time for deep conversation together・・・



Pursuing the trueness in life〜〜〜


The staff are playing full out too!


Doing the shopping!



Picking a leader!


Why I am a leader is・・・







Mealtime is also a wonderful time to converse about the future! 




__________________________

 




"SUGOI! Way of Learning"  in Chinese ・・・

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG