Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Its been a while since doing a real life seminar

 


Yesterday I did real life seminar!!!(lol)

It's been a long while〜

 

I got used to using keynote on zoom ・・・

but not so much in real life〜(yikes)

 

How was it for all of you〜〜〜?!

 

Oh that's right!

I'm putting alot of energy into TikTok now〜〜〜

Please check it out

 

↓↓↓

 

TikTok の 山崎拓巳/夢実現プロデューサー@yamazakitakumi37 1982 フォロワー、0 フォロー、8551 いいね - 山崎拓巳/夢実現プロデューサーの投稿動画を楽しみましょうリンクvt.tiktok.com

 

You can see me doing the recording via my IG stories 〜〜〜

 

↓↓↓

https://www.instagram.com/dana37/

_________________________

 This place full of memories will disappear・・・




Marine Land 

I had so many memories from when i was in grade school, going here ・・・







I had my cute junior take photos for me 〜〜

 

I was able to meet the me in grade school every time I went to marine land〜

It's too bad

_________________________

 

I'm putting energy

into the Beauty Club too〜


Feel free to check it out 

 






Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG