Tuesday, March 2, 2021

I wasn't born to become a success, I was born to be a challenger!

Meeting  Ryo-chan yesterday 

had such an impact 〜〜

 

Masaki, 

thank you so much 

〜〜〜

 

The liver is one of the fastest organs to recover?! 

After drinking, after 72 hours is recovers 80%〜

 

The lungs take 90 days after smoking 

to recover ・・・

 

Not drinking alcohol is also part of work〜

 

Perhaps one of the reasons we lose energy 

is simply because of over drinking?! 


I wasn't born to become a success, 

I was born to be a challenger! 

 

More than becoming famous

I want to be authentic 


"Sunao" means 

moving straight towards living! 

Living is 

improving. 

Our lives want to become better. 

 

People with talent 

are feeding those who don't have talent! 


Don't earn through labor 

but earn through trust! 


A real 4th batter 

Even after 3 strikes 

they sit on the bench ・・・

and then hit a home run for sure the next time. 


Being able to say 

thank you 

and 

I'm sorry 


Connections 

are person 

to person 


Leaders must do the 

troublesome things too 

 

I will protect you! 


How to enjoy things is important 

We must learn from our adversities 

 

Do what you can do today TODAY 

=Captain 


Come before anyone else 

Put in more effort than anyone else 

and stay later than everyone else 


I did my best because I'm clumsy 

(I had 22 appointments today) 


You don't win with your ability 

It's with good luck that you win 

So every day you need to increase that luck 

 

I've been squatting daily for 20 years 


You will learn just as much as the amount of money you spend 

I stay at Aman, that's why I learn about customer service 


I only speak the truth 


People aren't scared of being poor 

We're scared of not being able to protect the people we should 



Please lend me your support〜

↓↓↓and write comments here〜↓↓↓


TikTok の 山崎拓巳/夢実現プロデューサー@yamazakitakumi37 1462 フォロワー、0 フォロー、4792 いいね - 山崎拓巳/夢実現プロデューサーの投稿動画を楽しみましょうリンクvt.tiktok.com



Today was a ramen day!Thank you



It was delicious〜

Grateful to everyone in each region!


Late night Takumania (lol) 




Happy time!!!


Princess〜!

_____________________________________

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG