Sunday, November 1, 2020

What badmouthing does

  

 

【5 minute summary】

 

Badmouthing, both listening and speaking is dangerous 

【Neuroscience・Nobuko Nakano】

 

What about when one spit to the Heavens?・・・

What will happen then?!(lol)


When I was 20 I started business 


Around when I started finally getting some results 

and building some power relationships in Hiroshima where I was ・・・

 

In a hotel room 

a bunch of people were having small talk about this and that 


and I said, "I dislike so and so

Isn't he rather reptile like?!"

 

The moment I said that 

my senior got furious with me 


He was so angry I thought that lightning had struck 


I was stunned 〜〜〜


Ever since then, I decided in my heart to "never badmouth others" 


If I try I feel myself being stuck in a steel head lock


Even 35 years later now

I will never forget it 

 

Everyone says they have never heard me badmouth or gossip 


If you think, "Oh you're badmouthing now!" 

please tell me 


I will continue to keep what I learned that day. 

 

Gossip and bad mouthing almost always goes around with a tag saying 

"so and so was saying this" 


By the time it reaches someone its through so and so, directly from so and so, according to so and so and goes around〜〜〜

 

If you're going to say it, make sure you've prepared your heart for that 

___________________________




I met up with Ayu Shiraishi and the super treatment man, Mr. Ono・・・


Thank you for the amazing moments yesterday 





and today・・・

At the Azabujuban office was  "Karaage+ hand pan performance" 




https://www.instagram.com/minemototakao/?hl=ja
Motooka Mine's Instagram!!!

It was so fun〜〜〜




___________________________

 

Takumi Yamazaki's AW news→

http://aw-taku.jugem.jp

 

Gonna go to Okinawa〜〜〜♪

___________________________

 

Dear Utsunomiya team 

Thank you for your social contribution!


Thank you everyone who picked up garbage from the streets after Halloween! 



___________________________

 






 




あたらしい世界
Amazon(アマゾン)
1,760〜2,588