Tuesday, September 15, 2020

”Your results now" ="Your choices until now" You change your choices through "awareness"

 


Late night drawing・・・

___________________________

 

1 1 habits to lose weight 

 

 

The reality of your weight 

 

1)Avoid foods with no fat 

      It will cause a tendency to overeat because you won't feel full 

 

2)Sleep for 6〜8 hours

  If you sleep for less than 5 hours you'll gain weight! Over double?! 

 

3)Don't drink coffee on an empty stomach 

 

4)Don't listen to music or TV while eating 

     causes over eating 

 

5)Don't go shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry! 

 

6)Decrease carbonated drinks 

      39 grams of sugar ?!

 

7)Stop eating desserts after dinner 

  Keep it to tea or carbonated water or don't eat at all 

 

8)Don't drink water from plastic bottles 

      The BPA from the bottle breaks down your hormone balance and causes tiredness and weight gain ・・・

 

9)Think about the timing that you eat 

      Before 8 pm 

 

10)Vegetable salad.   Eat without dressing! 

  Simple salad   Decreases the amount that you eat 

 

11)Eat the same amount whether you are out or at home. 

   People tend to eat more at restaurants! 

_______________

 

Today we will learn from Takamasa Ikeda's mail magazine !!!

 

↓↓↓


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
■Utilize 1 week as a microcosm of 1 year 
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


If you think of your life or your business in terms of 1 eek, 

you will be able to discover many hints for how to greatly change how you spend your year. 



Your results now 

are made up from the "choices you have made until now" 


So, you can change your future, by changing your choices. 


However, we cannot chane what we are not aware of. Change starts with a awareness . 
That's why, what's more important than whether you are successful 
is increasing the "opportunity for you to become aware" 


As there are only 3 more months left to 2020, 

there are things I want you to implement to increases your chances of "realization" 



「"Write out what you want to do in a week 

and after the week is over, give feedback on whether it was done" 


If you increase the weeks where "I was able to do what I wanted to this week" 

then by the end of the year, you are promised a 2020 of "this year I was able to do what I wanted to". 


Conversely, if there are many weeks of  "I couldn't get to what I wanted~"

then at the end of the year, you won't get to say "I did what I wanted to this year." 


Please take these 20 minutes at the end or beginning of each week to do these 3 steps. 

Please try it!


"3 steps to have fulfilling year end"


▼STEP 1▼

PRepare a pend and write "today's date" 

and "this weekend date" 


and then write out 

"What I want to do this week" 

・I want this week to be.....
・This week I want to do....
・This week I want to complete ....

List up such things. 

It can be alot or just a few. 



▼STEP 2▼

When the week is over, 

look back at your list. 


Check off what you did. 

Perhaps in the beginning, most things will be undone. 


But that's completely fine. 


At this time, many people decide "I knew I couldn't reach this goal" or "I'm not good at how I spend my time" but that would be a big mistake. 


It's the same as learning to ride a bicycle or learning how to cook, 

you're simply "not used to it" in the beginning.


As long as you realize, "Wow, I couldn't do any of it!" then it's a great success. 


Let's go to the next step 



▼STEP 3▼

The key for feedback is that it's not "regret" but continue it as "learning" 

Ray Dalio who leads the worlds largest hedge fund has a success equation which weaves in the continual process of "fail→learn→succeed". So "failing and learning" comes together. 


So no matter what type of a week it was, 

it's important to be able to take the learning with you to the next week. 


Next, write out these 2 questions 


Q1:Am I content with the way I spent my week? 

Q2:How should I have spent it? 


Here you will find discoveries on "how to do it better" 

and decide "next week I will..." 


This feedback will undoubtedly bring change. 



To put it simply, 

you learn from the "weeks you failed" 

and if you increase the "weeks you succeed" 

then 2020 will undoubtedly transform into something completely different.


Please reconsider how you spend your time. 


Next month's online seminar 

we will talk about how to plan your ideal week, so please be looking forward to it. 


I hope this is helpful for you. 


Takamasa Ikeda 

___________________________

 

↓↓↓My friend's crowdfunding↓↓↓


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG