Saturday, August 15, 2020

Have you heard of Catan?

 


Amidanyorai!!!


Bodhidharma!!!


 

Tomororw I'll play Catan with these people!!!



 

 

 

Have you heard of the game Catan?!

 

 

You roll the dice and get building materials!!

 

↓↓↓

 

You get the materials

 

↓↓↓

 

Build buildings

 

 

I'll play this tomorrow〜〜〜〜♪

__________________________

This schools song is wow!(lol) 


Shigakukan high school ・school song (with lyrics)  (At Aichi Finals) 


 

 

Song and lyrics Written by :Ayumu Iio 

Climbing to the highest spot

to grasp the brightest star 

Choosing the most difficult path 

to gain the strongest heart 


Wind blew that crosses the sea 

I saw Cassiopeia so close 


I continued to chase my dreams and it got me here 

But why do these hot tears not stop 

When I looked down I saw your face 

The white arm that reached out to me looked like wings


We experienced so many things 

Don't be so rushed for the future 

You were able to meet so many people 

It's not a bad journey 


From the hill of Olympus 

I heard the song of the goddesses 


I will continue to chase my dreams and go farther 

But I wonder why, I always want everyone to be here 


More than the biggest star, I like this summer stars, 

If you are there, I can overcome the night and become the galaxy

If you are there, I can overcome the night and become the galaxy 

If you are there, I can overcome the night and become the galaxy 

__________________________

 

【4K】Her voice rumored on  SNS was her real voice! Her voice and the power in it is overwhelming! 

"Airi Furukawa" Street live  4K movie

 

 

__________________________



We did a IG live, my son and I!



Akagami, see you again 〜〜〜〜♪


Shima Loco Surfer♪



Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG