Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Extend your personality! ! Not the difference in ability but the difference in individuality! ! All positive is basic! ! No effort required! !




Okayama was fun.
Yamaguchi yesterday.


 I bought the festival sushi!

President Wakabayashi, please again.


__________________________

Keiko sent me learning from Ruri-ko!






From now on, it is good to bring out feminineity! !
The earth is in such a mode! !

Ruri child

Takuya told me that it was really great! !
(Thank you)

Not top down,

Horizontal communication! Well ,,,,,


When I was in the water business, there were many types of girls.
So ,,,
I taught various things and brought up, but it does not go well ,,,
result. .

Let's all affirm and extend each character! I decided.
Extend your personality! !
Not the difference in ability but the difference in individuality! !
All positive is basic! !
Everyone grasp the character and understand! !
I do not need effort! !
Matching is life! !

result,,
Customers are now at 100% repeat rate! !

I saw from others, I think I myself. Share! !
It is important to create a more stressful human relationship! !

By developing individuality
You can do it yourself! !
Let's have a successful experience! !

If you compare

I share the same kind of ⭕️⭕️ character with everyone!
Then I will not miss it! !

__________________________
Site → http://www.taku.gr.jp/



Memories of seminars in Yamaguchi・・・












__________________________


 I got this words.

I am Takahito Fukushima.

This week,

Various places

It is reported about Ichiro's retirement.

It is the last word that I left the first impression at the retirement meeting.

"It's only natural to want to get away from hardships and hardships, but when I'm energetic, I'm going to face it, I feel that it's not so important as a human being."
(Ichiro)

It is a word that was convinced tremendously.

And when I heard this, Nakahiro Akihiro was said before

"" Being good for someone "leads to a contribution,
"Slight trouble" leads to growth. "
I remembered the word.

Luckily, I am sending a healthy, energetic daily.
Let's experience and learn a lot of important things as a person now!

That was the moment I was made to think again.

One week left in March.
The cold is coming for some reason, cold days are continuing.
Please take pride in your body.

__________________________



"Being good for someone" leads to a contribution,
"Slight trouble" leads to growth.



It's a wonderful word, isn't it?

A little trouble ...
It is to postpone
You're delaying growth.

Taku
__________________________

The near future, I wonder if this will be ~


https://twitter.com/hiroya_ita/status/1110015542683787264?s=20
↑ can watch the video ★

Wow! Kore is great!
State of airport of China!
If you read biological information, it seems that it will give you your flight information when you stand in front of the display. . .

When you enter China, fingerprints, faces, heights, etc. are all captured in an instant, and the data is centrally managed by the government! ? China will win in the artificial intelligence field! ?
__________________________
 
O~Yarucchi!!!
 
 
Thank you everyone!
 
 
 
 
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.